Moroccan Lamb Burgers with a Mint Feta Dressing
Moroccan Lamb Burgers with a Mint Feta Dressing is a tasty, easy to make burger. Perfect for a fast lunch or dinner.
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 clove/s garlic -crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lemon/s -zest finely grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper -to taste
Mint Feta Dressing Ingredients
- 100g feta cheese -crumbled
- 2 tbsp full-fat natural yoghurt
- ¼ bunch/s fresh mint leaves -finely chopped
- ½-1 tsp harissa paste (optional)
- 6 Burger Buns
- salad (to serve)
- In a large mixing bowl or food processor, simply mix all of the burger ingredients together until they are well combined (TMX reverse, speed 2-3, using the spatula to push down).
- Form into burger patties and cook immediately or refrigerate to cook later, either on the BBQ or in a frypan.
Mint and Feta Dressing
- Blend the feta, yoghurt, and mint together until well combined (TMX – chop mint 5 sec, speed 6. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 5 sec, speed 3-4)
- Swirl through the harissa (optional).
- the lamb patty on a sourdough roll with salad and the mint and feta dressing
- or for gluten and grain free, serve in a lettuce cup or between two grilled field mushrooms
- Re-heat in a low oven until just hot.
- Store burger patties and dressing in separate airtight containers in the fridge.
- Can also be frozen either the raw patties or cooked. Fully de-frost before cooking/ re-heating.
Recipe and image courtesy of wellnourished.com.au