This recipe will go well with the following Gingin beef products: Beef Chuck, Beef Blade, Beef Gravy, Dry Aged Beef Brisket or Wet Aged Beef Brisket
Beef Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Try this cracking Beef Curry recipe, your family will love it an. So here we have it, I know you are going to enjoy this delicious curry.
- 800 g chuck steak cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can light coconut cream
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup shredded coconut toasted
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- cauliflower rice lemon wedges, sliced chilli, to serve
- THE CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 1 small cauliflower stems and florets, grated
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 lemon rind grated, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander.
- Heat oil in a large wok or saucepan over medium high heat. Add curry paste and stir for 2-3 minutes or until warmed and fragrant. Add beef and cook, stirring for 5-8 minutes or until browned and coated in curry paste.
- Add coconut milk and water, stir until combined. Reduce heat and gently simmer for 2 -2½ hours, stirring occasionally or until meat is tender and sauce is thick.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes, add peas. Cook stirring until just tender. Season to taste. Stir through lemon rind, juice and chopped
- Garnish with coconut, coriander leaves and chilli and serve with cauliflower rice and lemon wedges.
Recipe and image courtesy of australianbeef.com.au